A lot of the town was blocked off for a Christmas market so finally arriving at the ample parking felt even more like an accomplishment! I’m wearing the closest thing to working clothes I have – jeans, jumper, and an exceptionally warm jacket – and I don’t feel underdressed. With Spätzle on the side, this hearty meal hits the spot precisely. They also constantly change their menu with using fresh ingredients all the time. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld. Of course, this isn't just a restaurant but also a brewery, so the beer selection is extensive. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld : consultez 143 avis sur Brauhaus Sternen, noté 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #4 sur 74 restaurants à Frauenfeld. Through the door, you’re greeted by a homey, rustic atmosphere, with a variety of fragrances in the air, originating from the kitchen. Das Unternehmen Brauhaus Sternen AG in Frauenfeld mit der Tel-Nr. 2,529 were here. Ideally, though, it'll be a warmer evening as I hear the beer garden is lovely. I asked the waitress for a wheat beer, and she brings out their own Hefeweiss. Clearly, you like beer. Prices were reasonable and the service was good. Ihre Spezialität ist ganz sicher das Hausbier sowie die feinen Bagels, welche weitherum in ganz Frauenfeld bekannt sind. Wie man Biere richtig verkostet lernen Sie hier. Through the door, you’re greeted by a homey, rustic atmosphere, with a variety of fragrances in the air, originating from the kitchen. Zweck heute We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. What I don't like too much is the rather noisy atmosphere, but depending on the company, that's okay.More, It’s early December; a vicious wind bring frigid air, but work outside has to be done, for hours. Wed, 08 Apr 2020 17:18:54 +0000 View Detailed Check-in. Auch heute noch ist man diesem Zweck treu geblieben und braut in Frauenfeld selber. A treat! Brauhaus Sternen AG gehört zur Branche «Betreiben von Gastronomiebetrieben» und ist aktuell aktiv. Malzschrot-Bagels, Quarkteigkrapfen, Hefeteigfladen, Hax’n, Mistkratzerli, Quiches… In unserem grossen Backofen findet fast alles Platz. Restaurants. lots of activities and people watching. The smaller bar area can get busy (and isn't so child-friendly when it's busy). Wie es aber wirklich schmeckt – das erleben Sie nur bei uns im Brauhaus. Dominik R. is drinking a Huusbier Hell by Brauhaus Sternen. Restaurant Brauhaus Sternen in Frauenfeld, Entdecken Sie alle Infos, Menüs und Meinungen über dieses Restaurant, Online-Reservierung, Pub Verkosten unserer vieler Bierspezialitäten gehört darum zu jedem Seminarangebot. Brauhaus Sternen. Über Brauhaus Sternen AG Brauhaus Sternen AG ist eine Aktiengesellschaft mit Sitz in Frauenfeld. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Restaurants allemands. I’m wearing the closest thing to working clothes I have – jeans, jumper, and an exceptionally warm jacket – and I don’t feel underdressed. I walked...past several empty bars and restaurants on a Sunday evening. They have an English menu.More, Love this place... been here few times... great beers and fantastic food. Brauhaus Sternen - Frauenfeld . Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: See 143 unbiased reviews of Brauhaus Sternen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 74 restaurants in Frauenfeld. We tried the pizza and the bitter ale. 052 728 99 09 ist mit diesem Firmenporträt auf tel.help.ch gelistet. This establishment is the place where I want to thaw! Pas d'évaluations. A good but not crazy spectrum of beers brewed by their own brewmaster combined with a nice menu to match. There's an afternoon crowd that shows up for beer on the patio, and the evening crowd that shows up for dinner. Kirchgemeinde Frauenfeld, Hotels near Thurgauer Kantonalbank in Frauenfeld, Hotels near Redinghaus / Alte Landschreiberei, Hotels near Hauptpostamt Frauenfeld / Postgebaude, Hotels near Staatsarchiv - Kanton Thurgau, Hotels near Museum fur Archaologie Thurgau, Hotels near (FDH) Friedrichshafen Airport, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Frauenfeld, European Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frauenfeld, Romantic European Restaurants in Frauenfeld, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Frauenfeld. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. You must like food, too, because, at the very least, it keeps you from dying. Zudem ermöglicht man Gruppen ab 6 Personen das ganz persönliche Bier vom Sud bis zur Etikette mit eigenen Ideen mitzugestalten. It's open on a Sunday and you can pay by card.More, We sat outside. Enjoyed the locally brewed lager combined with a burger and a local speciality called "Quarkteigkrapfen"... A fantastic place for a beer (obviously) and it also offers a great menu including kids choices and vegetarian options. See 21 photos from 203 visitors about authentic, beer, and casual. and they are accommodating when we go with the kids! Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: Veja 144 dicas e avaliações imparciais de Brauhaus Sternen, com classificação Nº 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como Nº 4 de 74 restaurantes em Frauenfeld. A treat! Special edition . The upbeat staff anchors the down-to-earth experience firmly. On top of that the restaurant was packed with locals. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Does it sound fantastic? Seit über 30 Jahren-BACKEN&BRAUEN Selbstgebraute Bierspezialitäten aus … Bottle. Brauhaus Frauenfeld Unser Mutterhaus, seit mehr als 20 Jahre. On top of that the restaurant was packed with locals. 4 av 74 restauranter i Frauenfeld. Of course, this isn't just a restaurant but also a brewery, so the beer selection is extensive. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: 141 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 71 von 71 Frauenfeld Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. past several empty bars and restaurants on a Sunday evening. The meal was delicious and the young lady that served us was very pleasant." 4. Get quick answers from Brauhaus Sternen staff and past visitors. They also offer a Sunday Brunch which we've heard is fantastic. Lots of choices for local beer. It's a smooth, crisp, and refreshing, a glass of liquid gold, complementing my meal beautifully. Hohenzornstrasse 2 8500 Frauenfeld Thurgau - Switzerland Afficher le téléphone. It has an outside seating area both at the front and to the side which is lovely in the summer or on a sunny day plus car parking. Was...very good.More, My excellent rating is reserved for the best of class, in this case the local brew pub class. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: su Tripadvisor trovi 144 recensioni imparziali su Brauhaus Sternen, con punteggio 4 su 5 e al n.4 su 74 ristoranti a Frauenfeld. See all beers from Frauenfeld, Thurgau on Untappd including ratings, reviews, suggestions and more! Ajouter mon enterprise; Brauhaus Sternen. I will go back, come hell or high water. I was traveling on business and had dinner and drinks here. Delivery & Pickup Options - 12 reviews of Brauhaus Sternen "Excellent food and service. Earned the Brewery Pioneer (Level 20) badge! They were even open on a Sunday. Es sind 4 aktive Personen im Management eingetragen. "Nice beer, but their Krapfen is amazing - get the one with Appenzeller and Mostbröckli." All was good and based on the Sunday crowd I think they are popular with locals which is always a great sign. You're reading reviews for a brew pub. It's a smooth, crisp, and refreshing, a glass of liquid gold, complementing my meal beautifully. You're reading reviews for a brew pub. Frauenfeld: Frauenfeld@brauhaus.ch oder per Telefon 052 728 99 09 Winterthur: ... Brauhaus Sternen AG, Hohenzornstrasse 2, TG 8500 Frauenfeld, Schweiz Tel: work 052 728 99 09, Fax: fax 052 728 99 08, info@brauhaus.ch www.brauhaus.ch. We got there in between so we got a great table by the window. Does it sound fantastic? Given that it is hard to serve anything good at a reasonable price so close to the German border this Restaurant is making an excellent job. Clearly popular with the locals. Auch die Speisen im Restaurant sind sehr köstlich. Ideally, though, it'll be a warmer evening as I hear the beer garden is lovely. I had a spicy sausage from the "wurst" section of the menu. Actienbrauerei Frauenfeld AG Gründung. 4 van 74 restaurants in Frauenfeld. more, Swiss, Bar, Brew Pub, European, Central European. They have about 5 core bears and 4 high alcohol gourmet beers, including a barley wine....I really applaud their marketing and passion for beer. I asked the waitress for a wheat beer, and she brings out their own Hefeweiss. Unsere Erlebnisbrauerei ist dafür eingereichtet. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: Consulta 142 opiniones sobre Brauhaus Sternen con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°4 de 74 restaurantes en Frauenfeld. All was good and based on the Sunday crowd I think they are popular with locals which is always a great sign. There...are some great looking German dishes on the menu, but we opted for the pizza, which was quite good and generous with toppings. They do have some high chairs for younger children in the main restaurant. I really applaud their marketing and passion for beer. Malzschrot-Bagels, Quarkteigkrapfen, Hefeteigfladen, Hax’n, Mistkratzerli, Quiches… In unserem grossen Backofen findet fast alles Platz. Die eindeutige Kennzeichnung dieses Porträts lautet HLP-2-172365. are some great looking German dishes on the menu, but we opted for the pizza, which was quite good and generous with toppings. Auf der Karte finden und einen Tisch reservieren. I skip any appetiser options and go straight for the Nürnberger Rostbratwürstchen, four of them, cooked in a beer broth. Hans is drinking a Schneeflöckli by Brauhaus Sternen at Frauenfeld. Aus wertvollen Rohstoffen und mit jahrzehntelanger Erfahrung brauen wir Biere nach Rezepten aus der ganzen Welt. This place has both, and both are fantastic! Perfektes Bier während der Dienstzeit . Offered a great view of the street. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: Katso 142 puolueetonta arvostelua paikasta Brauhaus Sternen, joka on sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa ja sijalla 4 74 ravintolasta Frauenfeld. Malzschrot-Bagels, Quarkteigkrapfen, Hefeteigfladen, Hax’n, Mistkratzerli, Quiches… In unserem grossen Backofen findet fast alles Platz. This establishment is the place where I want to thaw! Zuercherstrasse 216 8500 Frauenfeld, Frauenfeld 8500 Switzerland. Highly recommended. Pizzeria La Pergola, Frauenfeld (0.3 km) 6: Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld (0.3 km) 7: Restaurant Mühli, Matzingen (4.91 km) 5.00 von 5 (1) 8: Pizza Toni, Frauenfeld (0.67 km) 9: Dreiegg, Kaffee und Teehaus Bar, Frauenfeld, Frauenfeld (0.56 km) 10: Ristorante Pizzeria Barone, Frauenfeld (0.7 km) 11: Sabaai Dee, Frauenfeld (0.14 km) 12 Envoyer un e-mail Site internet. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: Se 142 objektive anmeldelser av Brauhaus Sternen, vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. Dazu finden sich Hinweise zu den durchgeführten Brau-Seminaren sowie Stellenangebote. They had a good variety of food. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: Bekijk 143 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Brauhaus Sternen, gewaardeerd als 4 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. A lot of the town was blocked off for a Christmas market so finally arriving at the ample parking felt even more like an accomplishment! Seit April 2014 am Neumarkt 9. The environment is warm and inviting, and they speak enough English to take care of non-German speaking people. Exklusive Bier-Spezialitäten in attraktiven Designflaschen.. Jetzt auswählen, bestellen und mit Ihrer Grussbotschaft mit der Post zuverlässig verschicken lassen. Das Brauhaus mit Bar und Restaurant informiert über das Bier und die angebotenen Speisen, stellt das Team vor und bietet einen virtuellen Rundgang. Im Brauhaus Sternen, dem «Geburtshaus» des Ittinger Klosterbräu, werden seit 1904 Bierklassiker gebraut und angeboten. They also offer a Sunday Brunch which we've heard is fantastic. It is! Die Sternenbeiz ist mit viel Holz ausgestattet und lädt zum Geniessen ein. The service is excellent...and they are accommodating when we go with the kids! They do have some high chairs for younger children in the main restaurant. You must like food, too, because, at the very least, it keeps you from dying. Brauhaus Sternen Hohenzornstrasse 2 CH-8500 Frauenfeld Telephone: +41 (0) 52 728 99 09 Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-11:30pm, Friday-Saturday 8:00am-midnight, Sunday 11:00am-10:00pm. Brauhaus Sternen Das Brauhaus Sternen wurde vor bald 30 Jahren in Frauenfeld gegründet mit dem Geschäftszweck: Betrieb von bierfreundlichen Restaurants. We even bought a 6-pack of beer to go and they didn't disappoint. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: 144 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 4 von 74 von 74 Frauenfeld Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Seit über 30 Jahren-BACKEN&BRAUEN Selbstgebraute Bierspezialitäten aus … Unser Mutterhaus, seit mehr als 20 Jahre. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Prices were reasonable and the service was good. I definitely want to come back again.More, A nice restaurant with average food and excellent beer. Schauen Sie doch einfach herein… Geniessen We tried the pizza and the bitter ale. With Spätzle on the side, this hearty meal hits the spot precisely. Highly recommended.More. Stefan Mühlemann – Brauhaus Sternen Dirk Varga und Carine De Steffani Varga – Gasthof zum Falken Innovative Frauenfelder Gastronomen: Christoph Komarnicki, Gasthof zum goldenen Kreuz; René Hahn, Getränke Hahn; Valentin Bot, Kartause Ittingen; Christoph Michel, «Scharfes Eck». 1904, Fusion der Brauerei Kreuz und der Brauerei zum Sternen. They have an English menu. Just when the cold is about to reach my deepest insides and hunger has become my most relentless antagonist, I walk through the door of Brauhaus Sternen...– all is forgotten. Brauhaus Sternen, Frauenfeld: See 144 unbiased reviews of Brauhaus Sternen, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 74 restaurants in Frauenfeld. I definitely want to come back again. We even bought a 6-pack of beer to go and they didn't disappoint. Clearly, you like beer. Brauhaus Sternen, #2 von Frauenfeld Pubs & Bars: 281 Resenzionen und 20 Fotos. The upbeat staff anchors the down-to-earth experience firmly. It is! Brewer: Martin Wartmann [Contact] [Update] Big parking at the back and nice terrasse.More, My wife and I stopped by during a drive from Lake Konstanz to Zurich, after a quick search for breweries on Google. Überraschen Sie jetz Ihre Freunde mit einem ganz besonderen Genuss. OG Frauenfeld Veranstalter OGF, Hptm Jakob Oelkers E-Mail: jakob.oelkers@ogfrauenfeld.ch Veranstaltungsort Brauhaus Sternen Hohenzornstrasse 2 Frauenfeld , … Weitere Webseiten zum Eintrag Datenquelle: Swisscom Directories AG Service was good. Brauhaus Sternen AG, Hohenzornstrasse 2, TG 8500 Frauenfeld, Schweiz Tel: work 052 728 99 09, Fax: fax 052 728 99 08, frauenfeld@brauhaus.ch www.brauhaus.ch AGB Das Brauhaus Sternen, auch genannt Back & Brau, bietet verschiedene, selbstgebraute Biere an. This place has both, and both are fantastic!More, The locals go here for beer and for food. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Alle Anpassungen am Handelsregistereintrag finden Sie unter Meldungen. Restaurant Brauhaus Sternen in Frauenfeld, discover information, meat, menus and ratings from expert on this restaurant, online reservation, Pub I skip any appetiser options and go straight for the Nürnberger Rostbratwürstchen, four of them, cooked in a beer broth. I will go back, come hell or high water. There was a nice crowd but not jammed. 2.520 waren hier. There was a nice crowd but not jammed. It has an outside seating area both at the front and to the side which is lovely in the summer or on a sunny day plus car parking. Hotels near Bruderklausen-Kapelle Frauenfeld, Hotels near Reformierte Kirche St. Johann - Evang. – all is forgotten. It's open on a Sunday and you can pay by card. Modifier les infos. The smaller bar area can get busy (and isn't so child-friendly when it's busy). There are a few core beers that are always on and then seasonal specialities like during Winter their Schneeflöckli is amazing!!

Ferienwohnung Domburg Mit Hund, Bauernhof Kaufen Mecklenburg-vorpommern, Ldap Ssl Einrichten, Limburg - Veranstaltungen 2019, Hp Laptop Bildschirm Schwarz Tastenkombination, Joseph Wilhelm Corona, Hängebrücke Bei Furi Oberhalb Von Zermatt, Luftpumpen Adapter Set, Hotel Im Spreewald Direkt Am Fließ, Uni Innsbruck Login, Windows Insider-programm Funktioniert Nicht, Stundenlohn Schulbegleiter Lebenshilfe, Kaufmanns Gersfeld Speisekarte,